These are simple, delicious, and the best part is kids can totally do it with you! They're perfect for Easter, for Mother's Day, as a snack mix add in or just about any occasion that involves breakfast. :)
- 1 bag thin pretzel sticks
- 1 bag yogurt candy baking chips or discs about 1 pound, or white chocolate chips or white baking chips
- About 40-50 yellow and orange M&Ms
- Lay parchment paper or waxed paper on counter top or cookie sheets
- Arrange pairs of pretzels side by side (or however you want your 'bacon' presented with a small space between them on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Put yogurt or white chocolate candy baking chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat at about 70% power for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and return to the microwave.
- Heat at 70% power in 30 second bursts, stirring after each burst, until smooth.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to spread about 2 teaspoons of the melted candy over the pairs of pretzel sticks in the rough shape of an egg.
- Drop an M&M on top of the melted candy in the center of each pair of pretzels.
- Let cool and firm completely before transferring to an airtight container for storage at room temperature
- ENJOY! :)