Back to Blog
Cadbury Egg Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two to three baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butter, shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar together to creamy
- Add in vanilla (I think there’s a rule that you should almost always double the vanilla, no?) and eggs and mix again until lighter in color and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix again to ensure an evenly mixed batter.
- Add in flour, salt and baking soda. Stir until just combined. Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixer to ensure the batter is evenly mixed.
- Add in the chopped Cadbury Eggs and stir in by hand.
- Portion out cookies onto your baking sheets. Top with more Cadbury Eggs, if desired, and why wouldn’t you desire more?
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes. Cool 2-3 minutes on the hot baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack.