Well, we’re going to discuss how decluttering can help you achieve that goal!
WHEN WE DECLUTTER WE ARE ESSENTIALLY REMOVING THINGS THAT DON’T BRING US JOY AND MAKING SPACE FOR THINGS THAT DO. So, here are some ways this works.
1. You can enjoy your life more when you can find things! Spending half the day looking for things to make a project happen is the OPPOSITE of joy!
2. You have SPACE to do the things you actually want to do! Clear open space is a blank canvas for you to do activities on.
3. You can reignite old passions when you dig into those items. Maybe you were working on writing a book but it got buried under some stuff. Personally, I found a STASH of amazing stickers which I now use in my letter writing hobby!
4. You can actually focus on what you like after you have eliminated the meh and the non-essential.
5. You can try new things with your new-found time and space!
All of that sounds SUPER enjoyable to me! I hope this list inspires your next big declutter project!