We're officially into October...and that means PUMPKIN! These healthy pumpkin muffins are so easy to make & gluten free! There’s just no other way to step into fall...other than with pumpkin something (at least in my book) and everyone will be sure to love these easy muffins!
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line a muffin tin with liners or non-stick spray.
3. In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and until well combined.
4. In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. 6. Stir in any mix-ins.
7. Scoop into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes
8. EAT & ENJOY!