1. Line a muffin tin with 12 tulip muffin liners (see notes below)
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, rice cereal, chopped nuts and shredded coconut.
3. In a microwave safe bowl or cup, add in the peanut butter, agave nectar, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments until ingredients are just heated and can easily be whisked together. Whisk until creamy.
4. Pour peanut butter mixture into the oat mixture and stir until combined. Let sit until cool to touch. Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
5. Scoop the granola mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Press down on each granola bar until firm.
6. Place the muffin tin in the fridge for 2 hours or more. This will make it easier to wrap the granola bars.
7. Bake a granola bar with the wrapper and starting in one spot, fold over each section of the tulip mufifn liner towards the center. When the granola bar is completely wrapped you can use a sticker or a piece of washi tape to hold the liner together.
8. Place all of the wrapped granola bars into an air-tight container or plastic baggie into the fridge.